ISO 9001:2015 can be said as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use this standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
It is one of the most prevalent standards in the ISO 9000 series and the only standard in the series to which organizations can certify. ISO 9001:2015 can be applied to any organization, regardless of size or industry. More than a million organizations from more than 160 countries have applied the ISO 9001:2015 consultant standard requirements to their quality management systems. Organizations of various sizes find that using the ISO 9001 standard helps them.
All organizations which use ISO 9001 are encouraged to transition to ISO 9001:2015 as soon as possible. This includes some of the organizations that are not certified to ISO 9001:2008, but also any organizations involved in training or certifying others. They provide us with authoritative, comprehensive, and value-added consulting, training, and certification services for either new certification concerning ISO 9001:2015 or helping organizations migrate from ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The benefits of ISO 9001:2015 are as follows:
- ISO 9001 must be top-management led, ensuring that senior management takes a strategic approach to their management systems. Their assessment and certification process ensures that the business objectives constantly feed into your processes and working practices to ensure you maximize your assets.
- ISO 9001 assists your managers in raising the organization’s performance above and beyond competitors who aren’t using management systems. Certification also makes it easier to measure performance and better manage business risk.
- Certification in 9001 will boost your organization’s brand reputation and can be a useful promotional tool. It sends us clear messages to all interested parties that this is a company committed to high standards and continual improvement.
- Evidence shows them the financial benefits for companies that have invested in and certified their quality management systems to ISO 9001 include operational efficiencies, increased sales, higher return on assets, and greater profitability.
- The assessment related to your quality management system focuses on operating processes. This encourages companies to improve the quality of products and the service provided and helps to reduce waste and customer complaints.
- ISO 9001 makes sure that employees feel more involved through improved communication. Continued assessment can highlight any skills shortages sooner and uncover any teamwork issues.
They provide training, implementation training, internal auditor training, and lead auditor training to impart ISO 9001:2015 consultant a required level of skill, knowledge, and competence to the employees.