Commercial cleaning is done by professional cleaners who are engaged by a company or organisation. Hotels, workplaces, and recreation centres, for example, are likely to engage commercial cleaners to guarantee that their properties are appropriately sanitised and clean. Business cleaning products, such as specific floor care and industrial vacuum cleaners that can work on wet and dry surfaces, will also be required because commercial cleaning differs greatly from household cleaning.
Types of commercial cleaning
Because there are several forms of commercial cleaning, commercial cleaners may cater to specific businesses in some circumstances (such as hotels). The following are some of the most common types of commercial cleaning services:
- Hotel housekeeping — this cleaning service ensures that hotel rooms, hallways, and other high-traffic areas are kept clean regularly. It is essential to have bedrooms properly cleaned since these areas can acquire a wide range of bacteria.
- Office cleaning – this maintains office premises clean and neat, which helps to increase workplace productivity.
- Medical facility cleaning — Because medical facilities are heavy traffic places that are exposed to a variety of germs and bacteria, this sort of cleaning service is critical. Special precautions must be followed while working with medical equipment, chemicals, and patient rooms.
- Sports and leisure cleaning comprises the sanitization of equipment, high-traffic changing rooms, and swimming pools that must adhere to tight hygiene standards.
- Ventilation cleaning — this service will keep vents and extraction units clean so that dust and debris do not accumulate and endanger people’s health.
- Window washing ensures that businesses appear professional on the inside and out while also providing personnel with adequate visibility.
Different methods used by commercial cleaners
Commercial cleaners are likely to utilise a range of tactics during their duties that you would not use at home. To begin with, they will frequently have larger and more powerful cleaning equipment, such as carpet cleaners and floor buffers. Domestic cleaners frequently do not require them since the places being cleaned are insufficiently large. Someone is also less likely to want their house floor shined when they can clean it and maybe polish it if they want to.
Employee health has become a major concern, more so than ever before. Many firms want to operate in a more ecologically responsible manner. The cleaning services will normally include routine and general cleaning using a wide range of industrial cleaning supplies, agents, and procedures. Clean, fresh air is important if you want to offer a safe, healthy atmosphere for your staff.